So much has happened since I last posted!
We moved in with my parents at the beginning of September and was there for about a month. Our roommate Heather went completely psychotic and just lost her mind! It was just a mess. We lived with my parents until the beginning of October when we moved into a house. We stayed out in Clarks Hill. I'm loving this house! :-)
Tommy is starting to have some problems again. He goes to the doctor Tuesday and I'm hoping they will increase and/or change his meds around. He is not doing good in school. Has 3 D's and and F as of right now. He was kicked off the bus this past Thursday and then lies to me about it! It's just getting to be ridiculous.
Lexie is still doing good. She comes home about every other weekend. I'm not sure what her grades are because her dad refused to keep me involved for some reason! I dont' care that they live 2 hours away! I would go to the school for parent/teacher conferences or anything else she has going on but of course he just flat out refuses to keep me in the loop when it comes to our daughter.
For those of you that don't know. I'm currently 16 weeks pregnant! We are getting very excited about it. We are both hoping for a boy (will have an ultrasound here in a few weeks to find out). With me having a boy and a girl, and him having a girl, a boy would even things out! LOL
The pregnancy has been pretty hard on me. I've been so sick! I passed out 2 weeks ago at the doctors office and ended up being taken by ambulance to the ER. They said all the tests came back fine but they had to give me fluids because I was dehydrated from being so sick so much. Things are going good right now. I go to the doctor again either this week or next (I can't remember LOL) and after that appt I will come and update and let everyone know how things are going! Oh my due date is May 24, 2009. If that changes after the Ultrasound I will let you know! :-)
Ok well i need to get dinner done before we have to take Lexiebug back to her Dads!
Hope everyone is Healthy and Happy!
Chrissy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment