Went to the Doctor yesterday. Everything is looking real good so far :-) She did tell me to drink more milkshakes ha ha!! I've lost weight every month so far, except for this month. But I only gained 8/10's of a pound. Which is fine for me, but I guess it's not for the baby! LOL Guess it's time for me to fatten up!
The kids are doing good. Went and picked up Lexie tonight. She's going to stay through Christmas.
The kids and I are going to go to Indy tomorrow. The Cowboys are playing on a Saturday night so I'm going to go watch the game with my sister! :-) Haven't really got to watch a lot of games with Jess lately. Haven't even really got to spend a lot of time with her, and that sucks! I hate living so far away from her! Hopefully she'll move closer soon! (hint hint sean!!!!!!) lol
Ok well that's pretty much all going on right now
Hope everyone has a GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!
Chrissy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment