Monday, June 30, 2008

Ok well this is my first post on here. I'm Chrissy. I'm 28 years old and the single mom of 2.

Tommy is 11 (12 on July 30th) and going into the 6th grade. He's a bit of a handful but I wouldn't trade him for the world. As of right now he has been diagnosed with ADHD/ODD, Severe Sleep Apnea, Aggression Problems and Asthma. We just recently switched doctors/therapists and I'm going to start seeing a therapist myself. Yeah I know some of you have done the math, and yes, I was 16 when I had my son. I did graduate from High School with alot of help from both my parents and Tommy's grandparents. Anyways, back to Tommy! I had a meeting with Tommy's new therapist last Saturday and I really like him! I really hope he is able to help me. I am not ready to give up on my 11 yr old son! I have had a few therapists tell me there is nothing more they can do for my son, but I DO NOT believe it! He is 11 years old! He is just a child! Give the kid a chance ya know! Ok well as you can tell this is a very sore subject for me and I'm hoping with the combination of his therapy, my therapy and therapy including Alexis it will really help.

Alexis is 9 years old (thinks she's 25!!) and going into the 4th Grade! She is my baby girl. Right now she is living with her Dad. He took me to court and got custody of her and I really think the way he did it was pure EVIL and wrong! That's for another day though. I hate not having her here with me all the time. She is PURE Drama Queen! My mom says she gets it honestly tho! LOL

I have 2 sisters. Jessica is 25 and live in Indianpolis and I miss her like crazy! I just got a car and so far I do NOT like it! LOL There is no way I'm going to trust this P.O.S. to get me all the way to Indy and not leave me stranded on the side of I-65 or I-465! Either way, I don't want that to happen! Jessica is dating Sean. He treats her great and I'm so happy for her! She has a son, Roy, who is 7 yrs old and is complete 100% OBSESSED with Football.

Morgan is 18. She just graduated from High School, works for the Child Support Prosecutor in our County. (she also just got promoted!) She is getting married August 23rd, 2008 to her best friend, Braden. We all call him Boogie! :) He's the closest thing I have ever had to a brother and he's probably sorry he's marrying into this crazy family! I call him about every other day with another car problem! LOL I am so proud of my baby sister! I really wish I could afford a dress so I could be in her wedding. Alot of times I feel like I don't know Morgan. I am not happy with this at all and I really hope soon we can become close again.

As you can tell I have a few things I'm working on. Plus there is alot more I didn't even put in this post! LOL I'm just giving u a little insight of my life! I know a few of you have known me for awhile (either in real life, or online) and the last few years of my life have not been the easiest. I know I haven't been the best person in the world, that I have done some things that I am not proud of, but I have finally admitted that I've been depressed, and I am seeing someone for it now. Since being put on medication I feel alot better somedays but then there are other days that I just don't feel like getting out of bed. That I feel like the only thing I ever do everday is disappoint someone, but I try to stay positive.

Ok well I didn't mean for my first blog to be this long!

I hope everyone is happy and healthy!

No comments: