Well I guess I forgot to tell you guys what did happen. The front tire was not connected to the car anymore. A few of my guy friends say it sounds like the ball joint broke. Boogie is down in Kentucky until tomorrow so he hasn't had a chance to look at it.
Been very sore today. I called my Orthopedic Surgeon this afternoon ( I slept until around noon). The nurse told me my Dr. is out until Monday. Figures huh? She told me if I start to hurt worse to go to the ER and if it's still hurting Monday to give them a call and they will get me in.
Today was a pretty good day -- Tommy wise. There wasn't anyone else here (kids) for him to fight with. I also think he's a little sore from last nights accident too. He got in the pool a few times, drew some pretty cool drawings. I need to get my scanner working so I can show you what he's doing. I think he's finally adjusting to the new meds as well.
My mom came and brought us some stuff we needed (milk, sugar, chips, cookies, cigarettes LOL) since apparently I have no car and I really don't feel like driving anytime soon.
Well this is just a short update. Think I'm going to head to bed a little earlier than usual tonight. I'm pretty worn out. Even tho we stayed at home I cleaned the house, made dinner (BBQ Chicken, Mashed potatoes, Corn and Biscuits), then cleaned up again! LOL Then Tommy wanted Bean Dip for a snack so I made some of that and cleaned up yet again!
Hope everyone is well tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment